During the 2011-2012 Toastmasters year, you and your club have several opportunties to earn additional recognition and incentive awards. This year, we’ve introduced two new individual incentives and five new club incentives, and have continued popular incentives and recognitions from previous years.
Goal Getter - Each Toastmaster who completes at least one educational award between July 1, 2011 and January 12, 2012, will receive an individual Goal Getter ribbon at the Winter Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI). One ribbon will be awarded per member, and you must be present at a TLI session to receive your ribbon.
Triple Crown* - The Triple Crown award recognizes individual Toastmasters who have completed at least three different educational awards [e.g., CC, CL, and ALB] during the Toastmasters year (July 1 – June 30).
A member can earn up to three Triple Crown pins during the year - by completing each of the eight Toastmasters educational awards (CC, CL, ACB, ACS, ACG, ALB, ALS, DTM), along with a High-Performance Leadership (HPL) Project (a.k.a., the Leadership Excellence “award”).
NOTE: The HPL project can be counted only for a member’s third Triple Crown pin.
Hat Trick* - Each Toastmaster who completes at least three different educational awards in the same track (e.g., CC, ACB, ACS or CL, ALS, DTM) will receive a Toastmasters International ball cap in recognition of their “Toastmasters Hat Trick.” This award can be earned only once during the year.
Goal Getter -Each club that completes at least five (5) Distinguished Club Plan (DCP) goals by January 10, 2012, wil receive a Goal Getter ribbon for their club banner.
More Than MORE -The More Than MORE award recognizes those clubs whose achievements during the Toastmasters year go beyond those required to complete the two DCP goals in one or more of the following areas:
- Competent Communicators (Goals 1 and 2) – Complete at least five CCs during the year
- Advanced Communicators (Goals 3 and 4) – Complete at least three Advanced Communicator awards (ACB, ACS, and/or ACG) during the year
- Leadership Awards (Goals 5 and 6) – Complete at least three leadership awards (CL, ALB, ALS and/or DTM) during the year
- New Members (Goals 7 and 8 ) – Recruit at least nine new members during the year
* For the Triple Crown and Hat Trick awards:
- Members who completed the required awards by October 20 were recognized at the 2011 Fall Conference on October 29.
- Members who complete the required awards by April 12, 2012, will be recognized during the 2012 Spring Conference.
- Members who complete the required awards by June 30, 2012, will be recognized during the 2012 Fall Conference.